You Will Never Guess!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wanna give me the link to ur blog post on aim or msn cause im online on both of them right now.

lol well I made them fail all their classes and unless they somehow get those 4 credits they dont graduate *evil laugh* *twitch* *one eye wanders as one looks at you*

I cant use my instant messengers, You can AIM Error Lord and itll show up on my phone but thats it

My computer died, Im running knoppix right now and I cant use the aim express with my browser, and i cant run the program Im relying on 256MB of ram for temporary storage of anything I download lol

Depending on what Sites I go to I have to reboot every 1-2 hours

Paradox said:
lol well I made them fail all their classes and unless they somehow get those 4 credits they dont graduate *evil laugh* *twitch* *one eye wanders as one looks at you*
dude i havent laughed as hard as this for eva.

Paradox said:
I cant use my instant messengers, You can AIM Error Lord and itll show up on my phone but thats it

My computer died, Im running knoppix right now and I cant use the aim express with my browser, and i cant run the program Im relying on 256MB of ram for temporary storage of anything I download lol

Well that sucks.

Paradox said:

oh that blows

also flamming but who gives a damn right. cause its late where i live so now im so tired im just kinda rambling on about stuff and besides were being social, lol

<EDIT> woz might get pissed tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom