Mr. Lindon

Maby....just maby we could all go on strike here untill he leaves or is permanetly banned :)

Hmm....I like your style lol

And you changed your avvy, no wonder I didnt see your posts

I was like "all his posts are gone? what happened?" lol

Paradox said:
Hmm....I like your style lol

And you changed your avvy, no wonder I didnt see your posts

I was like "all his posts are gone? what happened?" lol
lol. well im running a p.4 and i think its EE and i remember someone makin the comment of why even bother having intel avvy's so this is to piss them off :)

lol Intel isn't that bad for multitasking, I just prefer AMD because they have the better oc friendly one

Oh well im kinda partial to Pentiums. not sure why but either way i my computer is a damn dell.

lol, I like Pentium M, and P4/P4HT
And Even though it is a dell you have a pretty stable system by the looks of your specs

I dont want to get a dell PC, But my uncle is Getting me a Dell PDA, I dont know which One I should Get Maybe a Dell Axim x50 (I think thats the newest one)

Its not that i dont like Dell even with there overpriced stuff, its just i hate there mobo's cause i wanna o/c but i cant. and just looked at my sig, lol i have HT w00t!

lol you could tell that by ctrl alt deling lol

And is it still under warranty? if it isnt you could buy a new case and a new mobo (I say new case because they like making their cases custom fit so you cant upgrade)

............Yeah, Well Dell just sucks like that, I WANNA BLOW UP DELL!! XP

*writes the plots to in blog*

Back
Top Bottom