You Will Never Guess!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paradox said:
Yould have to know the circumstances, Those people ruined my reputation, lost me the one girl I liked, pushed me infront of a moving vehicle, pegged me in the back of the head with a rock when they drove past me on the street, tried to hit me with that car, and threatened to harm my parents if I told anybody

Yeah, Im an asshole

yo dude how old are you?

lol, But murder brings lawsuits, which brings jail time, which brings a 300 pound fat guy named burtha who wants to make me his sex slave... its a really bad sittuation XP

Besides, a sawed off 22 is more common and theyll never know who the shooter was since practically every slimeball druggy guy in the vicinity of the school has one lol (But shoot I only have an antique revolver =\ holds 6 bullets at a time lol)

Paradox said:
lol, But murder brings lawsuits, which brings jail time, which brings a 300 pound fat guy named burtha who wants to make me his sex slave... its a really bad sittuation XP

Besides, a sawed off 22 is more common and theyll never know who the shooter was since practically every slimeball druggy guy in the vicinity of the school has one lol (But shoot I only have an antique revolver =\ holds 6 bullets at a time lol)
but im sure that u can take them because of ur mad karate skills :)

I just got suspended the other day for punching someone...but I also got suspended when I was a freshman for writing a death threat. You see, I am good at drawing, especially detailed guns, and I drew a sweet pistol with the words "[name] BANE!". That didn't fly to well, lol. The person was a dickhead anyways.

Amorssang said:
I just got suspended the other day for punching someone...but I also got suspended when I was a freshman for writing a death threat. You see, I am good at drawing, especially detailed guns, and I drew a sweet pistol with the words "[name] BANE!". That didn't fly to well, lol. The person was a dickhead anyways.
ya well im a freshmen now and it blows cause there is this giant softmore that wants to start something. And its not that i wanna fight, but now cause this happened if he does decide to start somethig during skool im screwed. But even out side of skool id rather not fight. but if i do who cares cause im not gonna be the one carried home by friends.

LOL!! Yeah I know, I got friggin called up there for a bomb threat the period after I said to my teacher "This school sucks, wanna help me blow it up?" LMAO I mean if I were serious why would I go to a teacher and ask her

arrizx: Yeah but they have a car, I cant flip a car over my back XP I can throw a sword at its tires thoguh!

he's got a broken wrist right? And he doesnt know you know to fight. So when he starts shit in your face just deck him. Whats the little shit gonna do? Just make sure he doesnt know you know how to fight...he'll think your some lame idiot.

Paradox said:
LOL!! Yeah I know, I got friggin called up there for a bomb threat the period after I said to my teacher "This school sucks, wanna help me blow it up?" LMAO I mean if I were serious why would I go to a teacher and ask her

arrizx: Yeah but they have a car, I cant flip a car over my back XP I can throw a sword at its tires thoguh!
haha but not smart.

true true, but when there least expecting it, in some dark ally at night, with some duct tape a couple of friends to get ur back.....ya kno wut i mean...wow im gonna get banned for sayin that, (mods please dont ban im just messin i wouldnt really do that)

Ofcourse, We would never do this, Its all for a...um... book were writing!, right? We have an alaby, Like all the people asking to teach them to hack things in the security forums with feesable explanations for their actions XP

Paradox said:

lol, really. It get's a little rediculous how cautious they are. My death threat should have been taken seriously though, because at the time I looked like some scumbag who would come to the school and shoot someone...and I dont look like that anymore but uh, I fantasize alot. Actually, i have a blog post all about it...anyways, some people just need to die, like those people messing with you, people like that are...you can't even describe....My moms life has been ruined because of people like that who have made her live in fear the rest of her life. It's just how people are unfortunately....hrm, I guess sometimes I wish I had a way of getting away with..."things".

Anyways, I dont know how I got onto that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom