games

I heard area-51 wasn't as good as should it be. THat the aliens just come in boring waves and the like...

jac006 said:
I heard area-51 wasn't as good as should it be. THat the aliens just come in boring waves and the like...
Personal opinion. But i really like it. I havent really experienced the online yet. well i did but it was when i was still gettin used to the game so it wasnt as fun as it could have been. But either way i think the game kicks ass. and its $30.00, so its pretty reasonable.

Gotcha. NO problem. I might get it if I have $30 to spare, but, until then, it's good ol' cs:s and f.e.a.r. mp.

Ya i want FEAR but when i got Area-51 it wasnt out. and i didnt have a space $30 either, lol i exchanged in like 13 games to get like $60 so i got Area-51 and then gave $10 to my friend.

Well ya but the crappy thing is that my intnernet has a usage limit. http://www.rabbitmeadows.com/ its got a usage limit because its wireless high speed. So i do everything i can to use the least usage i can. And plus i didnt kno there was a difference between F.E.A.R. And F.E.A.R. mp. because iv never heard of mp. iv heard of the demp but ya..
and i need to shut up, lol im just kinda rambling on.

Sorry about your limit... I have dsl and I have none... :D but yeah, if you ever get a chance... it's a crazy game.

Ya ill try and D/L it when i go to Xzerox's house. cause hes got cable. Not sure wut he did to it but its like T1 its awesome :) and can u get on aim real fast? i need to ask u something that would take to much time here.

Back
Top Bottom