American Baseball

sure, playing it is fun. the thing I don't like about it is that the pace of the game is so slow......something happens about every 10 minutes when someone gets a good hit and they have to scramble for a fly ball or to catch the ball and get the runner out on first.

Yeah, whats fun to watch though is a kick ass team vs a suck ass team, Its fun to laugh at them scurry around looking for the fly ball that isnt even there

exactly. Here's something funny. You know those TIVO's? I had a teacher that watched the game on TIVO and he would skip all the parts where the pitching changes were made and when the innings change. Instead of watching the game in two-three hours, he watched the whole game in like 30 minutes to an hour.

Yeah, You see during those times your supposed to yell out something like "you suck" or "pitchers got a rubber arm" or "peanuts"

Edit: also gives the fat guys at home just enough time to run to the bathroom and piss out all the beer they just guzzled

i would watch baseball more often, just the pitchter takes way too long. THey should have a time limit for the pitcher.

Paradox said:
lol "if you dont throw the ball in 15 seconds he gets a homerun"
That would pick up the pace I think......lol
how bout if the player takes too long getting to the plate, or scratches his crotch too many times, he's out.....lol

Back
Top Bottom