Gallery: Your desktop

Lord Kalthorn said:
ok don't mention this!, Celtic Vs Rangers = Catholic Vs Protastant

(yeah im not ment to mention the troubbles but ...) ... don't mention these, in N. Ireland they will literly burn you to death for this ... WARNING! do not mention this anymore!

ok no silly face :)P) for this, i live here this is serious ... yeah the IRA have gave up their weapons (suposdidly) .. but the LVF, UFF and UDA are still fighting .... yes since the IRA gave up their weapons (sure;) they did) england has retreded some troops, but i still see army dudes armed to the teeth with weapons walking about ... i got hand searched twice today. yeah the IRA have gave up (not) but there is still roits and guns and knives and ect

wat are you talking about? there is no such pllace as ireland now. do you mean the catholics (from ROI)? N.Ireland was in ireland then England tried to invade and it split into two countries N.I owned by th UK and ROI a repbulic

this is not a laughing matter .... have you ever seen the film S.W.A.T. the start of it (the bank sceene) is what happens nearly every other day here ... there is atleast one murder/day here

Back
Top Bottom