Congratulations new moderators

im around now :) college + driving test tomorrow = no time... after the test, i wont be out driving every evening, so ill have a bit more time. anyway, congrats to the others, and im happy ive been nominated :) glad to see LK and slayer back as mods too...

I'm heading out tonight, but if there haven't been any major complaints about me, I look forward to moderating as of tomorrow morning.

Congrats guys!

But i also think TRDcorolla deserves mod aswell. He's always on, helping other members and he has knows alot about computers.

Haha, I'm still here. I've been on just about everyday. I love getting caught up with all the latest computer hype on here. I love it.

The thought came to my mind about being a moderator since Setishock relinquished his mod position, but haven't really voiced my answer yet. Perhaps when the next opportunity comes up, I'll let David know to see if I'm up to it. I also feel the members on here should feel comfortable with electing a moderator and if I am that person, than I would be thankful for the opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom