The Sims

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
Hey All, I thought I'd be board and tell you guys what i am still playing after 2 years.

Yep, still playing The Sims, i thought I'd go and download it, i have had lots of proplems with the sims downloading, but now i just added the sims House party from my Cd pack.

Anybody play The Sims still.

Ya, I know its old but it is kinda funny.

Dual3Bios | soiB3lauD

Ive never played the game actually, My friend had it a long time ago but I just watched, Looked Kind of interesting

I liked it alot. The sims2 was great... for about 10h. Then it was extremely boring since u already had all of the best possible stuff etc.

So the original sims was way better than the 2nd version. But I'm not playing it atm.

Yeah I agree. Once you build up to the point where you have everything, it's soooo boring. I just start a new game again. It gets more boring if you have the crack to give you a million dollars. At that point, you OWN the game because you don't have to do anything.

It does get very boring very quickly, for me at least, because I cannot do families. I love building houses some times... when I have nothing better to do, but for that I use Sims 2 that my sister got instead.

the only thing I liked about the sims really is the naked cheat, while they're in the shower, move the shower stall out of the way and you can see them naked.

I know...but it was just cool to see. and to think that they put something like that in a kids game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom