win xp or vista

bandit8623

Solid State Member
hey guys and gals. does anyone know when sp3 is coming out for xp? and is vista released yet? how is it suposed to be for gaming? thanks

Hey. Service Pack 3, i haven't heard about, though someone talked about it to me a while back. Not heard any news though.

As for Windows Viesta, some people got to test out BETA kits, though I wouldn't expect it out until 2006-7 I'm afraid...

As for how it will be at gaming. I presume as good as Windows XP, except even more stable when it comes to the workings.
Though I think XP is very stable... its not crashed once since i've installed it about 1/2 year ago

It's way to early to say anything about Vista,lol. SP3 hasn't bin anounced yet but i'm sure they will release one just to make money from it.

Vista is due for release Christmas 2005-2006.

As for SP3, the only thing i heard is that they (Microsoft) are bringing out IE7 when Vista launches and i then presume they will bring out SP3 for XP as i have heard that you can use IE7 on XP and SP3 will probely fix bugs with IE7 to XP,
And SP1 for Vista.

Its looking good!

I love the sound of the 3 second startup and shutdown procedure...

Plus it seems to be coming out quicker than I expected :)

Can't wait for it to come out, i will be at the computer shop intrested to buy a computer with vista, have a go on it and then leave!

Vista and SP3 will be out around the same time, but SP3 will be out after Vista definately. They have said Vista of course the priority for the moment, but did say they need SP3 to update XP to the level it needs to be according to Vista type things, like compatability with various technologies that Vista will use and XP needs to be able to, like the Communications Protocols, and of course Internet Explorer 7, along with Security enhancements.

Back
Top Bottom