American Baseball

Swift1

BSOD
THe red sox were eliminated yesterday. Yankees might get elimanted tonight. I'm picking the White Sox to take it all. How about you guys?

Not trying to change the subject or anything, but I find baseball to be pretty boring.

1) Scratch crotch.
2) Spit tobacco.
3) Throw ball.
4) Hit/miss ball.
5) Repeat.

I usualy don't watch baseball on t.v, i enjoy going to games, but i do keep up with the MLB playoffs.

Yeah, baseball in my opinion is boring. Football, Swimming, Water Polo and Hockey are my favorites.

Angels is going all the way. GO home Yankees!!! As far as Red Sox goes, I'm sorry they got eliminated but the White Sox do need it more badly.

Lol, seee, Cricket is better because they don't make up stupid names for themselves :p and its not all Capitalist and money driven like all American Sports.

spank_fusion said:
Not trying to change the subject or anything, but I find baseball to be pretty boring.

1) Scratch crotch.
2) Spit tobacco.
3) Throw ball.
4) Hit/miss ball.
5) Repeat.
Exactly.......snoozefest. try watching a sport that is exciting, like football or basketball, where there is always action.

Baseball is entertaining because its not like most other sports, I dont neccesarily watch the games on TV, But I love playing it Its fun

Back
Top Bottom