Minimum requirement to play BF2 (card)

Yeah id been trying them for ages before i posted on here, couldnt find anything, thanks

xx cobra xx said:
NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200

No. I've got that card, it plays BF2 HORRIBLY. And not just BF2 either. And I mean that, it's a terrible card for everything - AVOID.

it needs to be like 128 megs or higher i believe... here is the card i use, it runs great, a little hot, but not too bad...
EVGA GeForce 6600 GT (I HAVE HAD IT FOR LIKE 2 MONTHS, AND I LOVE IT)

malbuc87uk said:
No. I've got that card, it plays BF2 HORRIBLY. And not just BF2 either. And I mean that, it's a terrible card for everything - AVOID.

Yeah, that's why it's in the minimum requirements.
It' means that the 5200 is the crappiest (is that a word?) card u can play it with. If u want a decent performance then look for the recommendations.

This may help you with what you are looking at, a graphics card capable of playing this game:
1.5 GHz processor
512MG RAM
Shader version 1.4 capable graphics card (ATI 9500 and above or nVidia 5200 and above).

Im just waitin for d computer to be done, theres been so much trouble with it, first it wasnt working so i had to order a new motherboard cus the otherone doesnt work then finding out it only takes PCI gfx cards after all the components had been put in and i had an AGP so ive had to order a new card today.

Back
Top Bottom