Website, Forgot the Name

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
Im sure you guys know about it, Theres a website that you can upload your images to. You dont log in or anything you just go to the main page, upload it, and its deleted like a month later or so

Well, Is there one like that for other file types? I mean sure you could change ".exe" to ".exe.jpg" and upload it, but it only allows you to upload files to a certain size

The reason I want to know is because it would be handy to upload song.mp3 from home, write down the address, go to school, get song.mp3

Or upload folderbackup.zip, reinstall OS, download folderbackup.zip and have all your files again lol

BTW: What was that websites name

Ok u have been viewing this thread since...2:05 my time and nows its 2:25.....ok im just gonna assume that u feel asleep. Cause im goin to bed to. Night dude.

<EDIT> sorry for the double post....didnt even realize till i looked at the thread.

no, Not Photobucket, You have an account of photobucket, This website anyone can upload images to without registering

Ive been viewing the forum since 10 my time till..whenever I fell asleep on the keyboard. Right now its 5:21, Im going to bed

Edit: Haha, I have a keyboard imprinted on the right side of my face!

Thats it! Image Shack! imageshack.us

Is there anything like that for other file types but bigger files?

Back
Top Bottom