Norton Internet Security

Yeah, This is Social Lounge, As in Discussions about non computer related topics

Good lord man! How hard is it to go to norton.com!? It took me all of 25 seconds to find out the price, A 2 year renewal subscription for the Norton Internet Security you have costs 99 dollars

....Damn thats alot, I love the opensource world

well done Paradox for helping steven, but all you other people talking crap, he asked a little question ok, its not hard to answer him with the correct answer, if you dont no, DONT REPLY.

anyway steven, hope his infomation works.
Lock this topic before it gets out of hand.

Wombät said:
Have a look at this link... http://www.symantecstore.com/dr/sat...P=10023&PN=70&PID=634269&V1=634269&CID=0&CUR=

For the price they want for the subscription you would be better off buying the latest version...
thumb_yello.gif

Took the words right out of my mouth. I agree 100%. Please upgrade the program every year if you're willing to use Norton. I mean, the constantly have rebate deals at CompUSA and most of the time, they're free because of the upgrade rebate and purchase rebate. My laptop uses NIS and it's already expired. I just installed the free Norton SYstemworks and Norton FIrewall I got awhile back.

Well the new 2006 version is out, i suppose i will have to buy that sh!t its expensive.

Back
Top Bottom