A Spacious 4gb Hard Drive!!! Lol

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
ok i am at my grandparents house and my grandma has this computer she bought in 1999 and she has not taken the sticker off of the front of the CPU, you know the one with all of the specs, that make you want to buy it, when you see it on the shelves, but anyway i was reading the sticker and it said SPACIOUS 4GB HARDRIVE I HAVE A 70 ON MY COMPUTER AND IT IS ALMOST FULL, I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A 4

OH YEAH AND IT HAS 32 MB OF RAM, IT CAN BARELY RUN AIM

DONT YOU WISH YOU HAD THIS KICK ASS MACHINE

...oh yeah i want to hear your comments on this machine...

it is a hp 6343
and the processor is a
"AMD-K6-2/300 processor with 3DNow! technology.

3DNow! YES! When those program demand high performance machines, you know you'll be one of few to have the advanced 3D mapping technology! intergrated into the mainboard so it's the closest possible connection alotting you the fasted possible performance from 1 little chip! So what are you waiting for?! Go out and get the extreme 3DNow! chip by AMD and compute like the pros do!

hahahahahahahahah LMAO!!!!!! hahahahahaha!!!!! i know i bet i could run Battlefield 2 on this machine!!!!! the thing can barely run a screansaver, litteraly when it is about to go to the screensave the little hourglass pointer comes up!!!! keep sending those smart ass comments, while i continue to wait for this slow ass pc to do stuff!!!!

Well I actually have a Computer in my Basment that has a Intel MMX, wow it's a total 133mhz of 32bit power.. if that.. it has a "upgraded" 8 gig harddrive. and I think it has a grand total of 64megs of ram... oh did I say that was an upgrde as well :p yeah it's old...

Chris

wow.. I dont feel so bad about my 12gig, 212mhz, no OS, 8 year old peice of crap anymore

wait, yeah i do, that one just sucks more than this one lol

I remember the AMD K-6II's...they got owned by the Pentium w/ MMX Technology.

I don't think I could live with 4gb either...FarCry for PC itself is about 3gb...:eek:

Lol My Astro That I used to use (Thought that thing was the greatest thing ever man.. Im in 5th Grade, I got my own computer, Im the coolest kid in school) P1, 2 Gig HD, CD-ROM, 14Inch CRT lol It was the bomb

Back
Top Bottom