I wish

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
This forums had all the old members still around,
that was well funny and cool.

I was on this forums all the time when Amd and people like Computergen (Hate him but he was funny), and all the old members.

It was crazy, we had some girls on here, we had some strange people, and we had people like Kane, who helps the sh!t out of people.

Good job dude.

Anyway, like to make this one short.

Hopefully if i email all old members that dont use this site, I am goner try get them back on here, allthough i bearly use this forums but i do come here the odd times.

"Computergen (Hate him but he was funny)"

You hate me? :p

How was I funny?

I like 99Nasha's whippy remark of "If you don't like it, go away." I bet its because you didn't mention him.

And yeah cobra, your not the only one who misses AMD ZEN.

Do what? He didn't say he didn't like new members, he said he'd like some old members :D Like when you get older, you like friends from your childhood more.

Same... I agree... I remember the good old days... athalonfx, amd zen, etc.

Yeah... the good old days. When I was only a timid junior member, posting quietly. Ah... such good times...

Yeah, you've dusted me by a good close to 1k posts now jac. :p Oh well, I might be on a little this 3 day weekend. I get loads of homework so I'm never on. Although my brothers coming home this weekend so I might not be on much.

Back
Top Bottom