Help me decide.

johnny8314

Baseband Member
Dear friends and everyone else.
Me and a good friend of mine are going to be opening up a company, and were in need of some computers that are not top notch of the game now and days but just really need something that can do some finances, etc. We've scoped out some pcs but before we actually make a purchase we wanted to go on some forums and ask so we dont buy it and it can't handle what we do.

So far what we both had our eyes on is this pcs:
IBM NetVista Intel Celeron 1.8GHz Socket 478 / 256MB DDR / 40GB HDD / CD-RW / Windowx XP Home

*To me I believe this would be a great choice for a pc for the company because we only need it to keep track of finances and things like that.

We may also buy some more RAM for it making it at 512MB.

Im also going to be buying a 3 year old pc from a friend if someone else does not buy then which Im sure I can turn that 3 year old pc into a brand new one by buying new parts for it and etc but I have to see.

Please let me know if you think this pc is worth the time and money for my company.

For just using word and other buissness programs that computer will be fine. Adding more RAM is a good idea.

Back
Top Bottom