vB3.5 Gold

i think its time to bring CF into the future, although if you dont want to david thats ok with me, helps my the member list on my forum bigger

vBarcade coming soon

(Jk)

Lol, it would. I've seen one all in JavaScript, but its not really even a PhpBB standard Forum.

Well I'm sorting out hosting. I have practically no money, I've got some off a mate, and I'll set it up as soon as I can. As for the software itself, I'm working still on the Template, I presuming you and Root are managing to work on the Code? :D

Not really...root's never on. We're lost without the dev forums. Get on MSN sometime and I can hook you up with some free hosting.

I have hosting, and it was practically free, Mike hooked me up earlier. I'll get them working soon :D I still have the Database too :D

Yeah, I like the updates, I mod an anime forum that uses VB 3.5, If it only costs 20 bucks to upgrade I dont see why not, Ill mail in some cash if thats what it comes down to. You dont even loose any posts when you upgrade

What!? Do you mean to tell me you wouldnt sacrifice your paycheck to further the growth of this community!? What kind of example are you leading for your fellow members!? Your a Guru, You should donate money even if we DONT need it!

=P

Back
Top Bottom