Limewire

dyserq

Fully Optimized
Hi
I've uninstalled and reinstalled Limewire for about the hundredth or thousandth time and i still can't seem to open it, right after i click the shortcut or th eprogram from the program files, i don't even see it execute as a process, it does nothing, i would click it and wait, but it won't do anything at all
I was able to open Limewire before but i don't know what went wrong and now i can't, any ideas on what might be causing this ?
Also, i surely hopy that i'm not violating the rules of this forum, i don't want to cause a stir :(

I thought that that was the problem
But i haven't touched the registry for ages ... and i've reinstalled it, so all the registries should still be in place ... i'm still stumped ... i was able to connect before but i'm just not sure what the problem is now :(

Yep, i'm using the latest version ... 4.9.30, this has me stumped ! :(
I've just downloaded and installed the new BETA version 4.9.32 but that doesn't even work, i've even tried installing it on another drive but that won't work ... i'm beginning to give up :(

I don't think so, i was able to work it frequently before, i don't even know how this first started ... anyways ... i'm going to give up on Limewire ... it was very good up until now where i can no longer have it working ... i'll find some other P2P application :(

It happened to me to. I think it could be an XP patch that it has problems with, or as you said competing P2P Programs. It only stopped working when it did it to me when I installed Kazaa or Bearshare.

Back
Top Bottom