Spanish...

French is wayyy harder, I'd rather start off with no knowledge of either in Spanish 4 rather than French 1..

spanish and french are very much alike if you even just think obout the word "the" french-le spanish-el.
the accents are also different french rolls the spit in the back of the throat, spanish rolls the tongue.

ducky16000 said:
spanish and french are very much alike if you even just think obout the word "the" french-le spanish-el.
the accents are also different french rolls the spit in the back of the throat, spanish rolls the tongue.

In spanish, el is the male, la is the female. And yes, not just people, but anything, from desk to window to clock :eek:

I don't know, everything's either el or la. In my Spanish classroom, she has stuff labled, and it's either la or el. I asked about it one time and she just gave me all this junk about el being masculine and la being femanine. How that works with everything besides actual people or say perfessions, I have no idea :confused:

Hmm... weird...

Well of course, English is the Natural Language. It is the most beautiful poetic... fucking language in the whole world because it forms naturally in your brain. That's why everybody else uses out alphabet. Except the crazy chinese... that just went wrong from the start.

But even the Chinese have English in the back of their heads. They just got it all wrong when they started talking and its gone down hill since then. It is probably all the rice, makes you crazy.

Back
Top Bottom