X-box Mods

Infin1ty1

In Runtime
Now sorry if this is the wrong forum but i was woundering if anyone knew of a good mod i could get for my x-box im looking for one that will alow me to up load full games onto the hard drive

Not sure if that's allowed...

In any case, it's true with the PS that if you mod it like that you lose your warranty. Probably true with the XBox too.

it is leagal if u own the games that u load on. It gets tricky when u load on ones u dont own. Yes opening the system will void the warrenty. to mod a system you have to have a mod chip unless you soft mod it which is a lil more tricky. I would look at the duox 2 or the executeur.

go out and buy like a 250gig IDE hard drive, go out and buy a mod chip (well get one online I mean) install them both and that should get you on your way.

Chris

oh yeah i know that it will void my warenty thats why im going to mod my x-box now and then get the x-box 360 for online play (because you cant play online with a moded x-box, obviously) im just looking for what mods i should get im not real sure on what mods do what and where to find them.

Infin1ty said:
oh yeah i know that it will void my warenty thats why im going to mod my x-box now and then get the x-box 360 for online play (because you cant play online with a moded x-box, obviously) im just looking for what mods i should get im not real sure on what mods do what and where to find them.

I'm personally actually going to wait untill xbox 360 comes out and than wait abit bit because it wont be long before theres mod chips and all that stuff coming out for that.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom