Everactive Computers Version 2.0

zoomtm

Daemon Poster
Hello, Everactive Computers is back! Yes please hold your excitement. We are currently looking for people that are willing to be tech support operators. You WILL make money if you know a lot about computers and have a PayPal account. You can make about 6 dollars an hour if you help 4 people an hour. Now think about that...if you help about 10 people an hour you will make around 15 bucks an hour. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me. I need people that are constanly online and willing to work. If you work hard you will make money. The website is currently in BETA stages but if you want to take a look it is here: www.everactivecomputers.com

It would be nice if some people would start posting on the forums. We have a section in our forums that allows you the user to post reviews for products that you own, we believe this idea will make us have a very large database of reviews...each review will be placed on our website.

Please visit the website for more information.

Remember Everactive Computers is always willing to lend you a helping hand!

www.everactivecomputers.com

Yup :D I had a time where the green was the thing, but its Blue all the way now :D Another thing though, on a design note, your reviews thing is very complicated, its fully possible to get all those options in one page and it would be quicker :D

Back
Top Bottom