Address book

Brookfield

Golden Master
I recently had need to send a block e-mail to around a dozen friends, usually I start to type, & the person's address auto appears, not this time, out of the whole lot, only two filled themselves in, leaving me to do it manually for the rest,....tedious.
When I clicked send it came up, " so & so, & so & so, not recognised, choose from this list", but when I clicked on the first one of the two, it immediately sent it, to one person only, the one I had picked.
I then tried again, clicking on the second person "not recognised", same thing, sent to that one person only, I had to curtail the message, I just couldn't face sending the remaining ten or so, for one thing, my typing is very slow, & it was late in the evening, I needed my sleep.
Can someone tell me what to do?, I hope the only suggestion is not to delete the whole of the address book entries, & start again, in case you're thinking why not select all & send the lot, I have addresses of organisations there that I didn't want to include.

Help please, Maurice.

why not just click where it says "to" then when your address book opens, double click on the name you want to add, it then appears in the message recipiants box along with all of the names you want to send it to. then hit the ok tab. your mail will go to all of your selections.
woz

That's a lot easier than typing them in individually, for certain sure.

spank_fusion said:
Maybe you just typed the names wrong at the beginning.
No, I made doubly sure, re-checking all again, before I sent it.that doesn't explain why they didn't auto appear, as they've always done in the past.

Thanks anyway.

Back
Top Bottom