Congratulations new moderators

Computergen said:

Thats harsh because actually i am a mod on more than one forum, and i spend as much time as possible on cf, And i can do the moderating jobs.give me a chance, u have never seen me as a mod.

I've modded a 500 person forum at my school and I was very successful. I stepped down because of school activities, sports, h.w., etc. I guess it's good that you're a mod steven because you have a lot of time to catch all those spammers, etc. That's good. We need someone on CF that can catch them. Thanks for being here, steven. I hope to a be mod someday here on CF. Of course, I have a life, I mean, one outside of my comp room, with basketball, ap chemistry, french. VI AP, and AP calculus bc. Of course, if you're life is comps, then, by all means, stay here. It's a great place. I'm on a lot, but not that much. I post succintly, with surreptitious underlying messages, ones that introduce the extrovert qualities that I have inherently in my soul. I have a magnamanious spirit and the nexus of all that is true and good is within my morality. No fiat will can overcome my decision to fully comprehend the true nature of what is happening. I concur.

Back
Top Bottom