is IE....

Half Evil

Golden Master
Im not sure about this but, i think that IE is faster then mozilla firefox. i dont think there is a difference for surfing in general, but i do think thats its concerdably faster for browsing the HTML sites. And even tho it dosent have the security of firefox, that dosent really matter because if your computer has a good enough firewall, and virus and spam scans ur computer should be ssafe right? im not sure why everyone hate IE so much. other then the fact that it doesnt have tabbed browsing. but really thats not big deal because u can just open up multiple windows. and no u cant customize wut it looks like. but that has no drawback it performance. id just please like peoples thoughts to IE. thanks.

<edit> sorry title of this thread makes no since....

Sorry, but IE has way to many security flaws for me. Maybe that's just your internet. My IE is slow. Plus, all those toolbars, plug-ins, active x, etc. No way. I get so many viruses through IE it's not even funny. Firewalls will help and a good av will protect, but I never get anything for firefox and everytime I use IE I do. It's really annoying. Multiple windows is REALLY annoying, for me, that is. When you have more than 6 or 7 windows down there, it's get's kinda hard to navigate. Firefox is nice with it's tabbed browsing, customizability, and security. And, for me, it's fast too. Just my thoughts. If IE works better for you, by all means, use it. IE7 is nice though. I've used it, it has tabbed browsing, secutiry features, etc. But it's not main stream yet so I'd still go with Firefox until then. Yeah.

lol i havent even gotten 7. still using 6 or wut ever the last version is 6.5 or wut eva. wut i cant stand tabs, it just kinda bugs me. but i even have the firetune thing for firefox and i dont think that made a difference what so ever. but i think IE works better, but still for some reason i dont wanna change from firefox. but im goin to try IE 7

<edit> it looks like IE 7 cant be downloaded anymore because its closed to the public and in beta testing, so if someone knows a download link that works, please post it

Yeah, i am still sticking with IE, it's been known that Firefox loads images last and text first which can sometimes be a hassle and i too am not used to the tabbed browsing ... just can't seem to make the switch from IE to Firefox for me ... but yes, the security in IE is much better, but i take care of my computer so thats not a problem at all :)

well it looks like in a couple of places there was a leak or something cause i have found a few dead links. cause i click the download and then it says it will start soon, but never does. oh well.

Yeah it is, but to be honest, how many times have we seen this kind of threat in Microsoft products ? :D

NO matter what browser you use peopel will gun for it. I could careless just as long as I can surf the net and do what I want to do. If it blocks pop ups, that's cool, if not, then I"ll download a pop up blocker. Although I favor FireFox because of it's tabbed browing.

Back
Top Bottom