Computer I'm Saving Up For

Lol I will give new specs now then.
Case:
Thermaltake Silver Kandalf Aluminum Full-Tower AXT Case with 11 External Drive Bays, Clear Side, Front USB, Firewire and Audio Ports
Mobo:
DFI Lanparty NF4 SLI-D nForce4 Socket 939 ATX Motherboard / Audio / PCI Express / Gigabit LAN / USB 2.0 & Firewire / Serial ATA / RAID
CPU:
AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0GHz / 1MB Cache / 2000MHz FSB / Socket 939 / Dual-Core (Manchester) / Processor with Fan
Power Supply:
Ultra / X-Connect / 500-Watt / ATX / Dual 80mm Fan / Titanium-Blue / Modular Power Supply
Hard Drive:
Western Digital Raptor 74GB Serial ATA 10K / 8MB / S-ATA-150 / OEM / Hard Drives ( 2- Pack )
Ram:
Geil Ultra Dual Channel 1024MB PC4000 DDR 500MHz CL2.5 Memory (2 x 512MB)
Video Card(2):
eVGA GeForce 6800 / 256MB DDR / PCI-Express / SLI / DVI / VGA / HDTV / Video Card
CD:
NEC ND3540A / 16x8x16x DVD+RW / 16x6x16x DVD-RW / 8x DVD+R DL / 4x DVD-R DL / 48x32x48x CD-RW / Black / Dual Layer / OEM DVD Burner with Nero Software
Fans:
Diablotek Quad LED Red 80mm Case Fan

is this one these gas stations that sells super ultra premium thats like half gold? $14 an hour? The only problem i can see with that computer is that it might blow up from the sheer sexyness of it all.

I know its soooo sexy. It will pwn for years, Heck I will probably be able to hand it down to my kids before it becomes shitty.

marcmarteleira said:
Well, I'm fourteen and I saw a job at a gas station, 14 bucks a hour and i can work day and night on the weekend, so i will work all friday night all saturday day and night then sleep all sunday. 36 hours of work right there. 504 bucks from one weekend. It will take a month or two to get the money I need. Plus I make computers and sell them. I gain extra money from that.

Good luck getting hired and working that much pal, there are such things as child labor laws and since your not even 16 you wont be working that much.

Also, you gotta see if they pay off the books or not and also if your gonna get hired for that job..

I on the other hand have 2 jobs lined up since I dropped out of college..

One job being 40 hour work weeks at 10.75 and hour + .55 cents every hour on that

Then another job being 13-15 an hour..

But no need for a computer like that

Ahhh, that's much better how you gave us more detail on it instead of just the link. I hate having to click on each one to tell me what the part is. Too lazy. If most of you that know me, I usually post the name of the part and the link to go with it.

Onto my opinion. It looks pretty good. Have you considered the Geil ONE series dual channel memory? Pretty fast.

Well, since you seem to be a working man, and enjoy making money, go with the X2 4800+ and dual 7800GTXs in SLI, oh you know you want to.

Yeah, I'd say forget the 512mb 6800 and get dual 7800gtx's. THey'll own any 6800 512mb. Seriously. Or just get the brand spakin' new ati x1800.... sahweet. and then use crossfire and OC and have the ultimate comp...

marcmarteleira said:
Lol I will give new specs now then.
Case:
Thermaltake Silver Kandalf Aluminum Full-Tower AXT Case with 11 External Drive Bays, Clear Side, Front USB, Firewire and Audio Ports
Mobo:
DFI Lanparty NF4 SLI-D nForce4 Socket 939 ATX Motherboard / Audio / PCI Express / Gigabit LAN / USB 2.0 & Firewire / Serial ATA / RAID
CPU:
AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0GHz / 1MB Cache / 2000MHz FSB / Socket 939 / Dual-Core (Manchester) / Processor with Fan
Power Supply:
Ultra / X-Connect / 500-Watt / ATX / Dual 80mm Fan / Titanium-Blue / Modular Power Supply
Hard Drive:
Western Digital Raptor 74GB Serial ATA 10K / 8MB / S-ATA-150 / OEM / Hard Drives ( 2- Pack )
Ram:
Geil Ultra Dual Channel 1024MB PC4000 DDR 500MHz CL2.5 Memory (2 x 512MB)
Video Card(2):
eVGA GeForce 6800 / 256MB DDR / PCI-Express / SLI / DVI / VGA / HDTV / Video Card
CD:
NEC ND3540A / 16x8x16x DVD+RW / 16x6x16x DVD-RW / 8x DVD+R DL / 4x DVD-R DL / 48x32x48x CD-RW / Black / Dual Layer / OEM DVD Burner with Nero Software
Fans:
Diablotek Quad LED Red 80mm Case Fan

wow. now thats a computer. very nice.

YOu're only 14. Well chances of you getting paid 14 dollars an hour, plus working nights and what not. Is saddly to say very little. No person in high school, or school in general, except college, can work past I believe 10 or 11 o'clock at night. Plus most companies don't liek to hire people under the age of 18, reaosn being that there's a lot of things they have to cover, such as how many hours you can work, policies incase you get hurt n the job and so foreth.

But, if you do get the job, then by all means get the new ATi X1800...

Back
Top Bottom