vB3.5 Gold

Golden Master
well has you no 3.5 has been released in full, and i greatly urge david to upgrade, some of the features on it are amazing and make being a mod a great job instead of the suky thing it is now

it would make are lives so much easier

also if you worried, no the templaye wont fit buy its not exactly hard to find a new one, and yes its only $30 or £20(ish) to pay for upgrade for another year

stop living in the past and look for CF's future, as that light is getting pritty dim as the smaller updated and funner forums grow

I hope David shells out the money for it. There's to many bug's, glitches, call them what you want in this beta version he's using...

The website I work for upgraded to 3.5... WAY better than these forums... it's amazing how much better the forums become, less glitcher and what not... you should upgrade david.

Chris

something i like in 3.5 are all the AJAX features

eg you see soemthing in a thread title that is spelt wrong or should be blanked out

on CF you:
go into that thread
select thread options
change title
save

on 3.5:
click the side of thread title
change, done

to lock a thread if you say forget after editing to spam

CF:
go into thread
select close
wait for refresh

simply click the status icon

say you have to move, on CF you have to select each one individually and move them all 1 by one

3.5 you can select multiple threads to delete/lock/ move

if there is a post that shouldt be here or is offensive, the entire thread would be locked right, well here it would

3.5 select that post or posts and select disaprove to take it away from the publics eye, you can also move individual posts to the right thread or to a new thread

now you can do that on CF, but with 3.5 i could take any 1 of these posts and move it, not just merge this thread with another one

lol i would but he wont listen to one old mod, hence this thread, he will listen to the community...maybe

It would be nice to have an upgrade. And if he just doesn't want to have to have a new style - I would be more than willing to do out the new version to look exactly like this one, except for the navbar.

Back
Top Bottom