Did You Know??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did u know that tonight I'd preferably sleep instead of reading for my mathematics exam?

PS. But ohh well, I gues playing FEAR is better than those two so I'll stick with playing fear tonight, studying for the exam in the morning and sleeping during the exam.

Now that's a plan!

Did you know, computer programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
crying.gif

I dont know everything, except you cant take a picture of a rainbow with a digital camera.

did you know that in Great Britain, mixed race marriages are prety common.
also black people and white people generaly live side by side in perfect harmony.
i posted this because my brother has moved to the US and tells me that it is not like this over there!
i must say i am shocked as i thought that the US was the most integrated society in the world.
where i live, we all get on just fine, black/white or any other colour. although i might add that some of the asian community tend to live close to each other, but that is not exclusive.
woz

wozelbeak said:
did you know that in Great Britain, mixed race marriages are prety common.
also black people and white people generaly live side by side in perfect harmony.
i posted this because my brother has moved to the US and tells me that it is not like this over there!
i must say i am shocked as i thought that the US was the most integrated society in the world.
where i live, we all get on just fine, black/white or any other colour. although i might add that some of the asian community tend to live close to each other, but that is not exclusive.
woz
All this is mostly true, but things have changed a lot in England, since 9/11 & the London bombings, now, roughly three times a week, Moslems are targetted, the other week in London, petrol was poured through a letterbox, & ignited, a whole Moslem family were burnt to death, parents, grandmother, & four children, including a three month old baby, the brainless mob are blaming the whole Moslem community for what a few fanatics did, + El Quieda terrorists activities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom