New staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
david remeber my name, lol.

Anyway, most of you guys dont no me but look at my threads and post to help people.

Then you will know me

Goodluck all tell me where the nomiantion list is done

spank_fusion said:
It was a joke. Anyway, I know the mods don't like me, so it doesn't really matter for me.

i like you, after that speach you did about the new mods, i thought that was brilliant

as for cobra, yes you help alot, you help post links to pirated software you help tell people how to commit crimes eg stealing cd-keys

imo your a disgrace to humanity

and i dare someone to report this to me

i dont no some crap david keeps saying, i dont even no why we bother being staff

he just unbans anyone with a high post count

one of these ill be banned but not for long as david wont want to loose the 4k posts from the forum, same with everyone else

Just pick people who have been pretty good with their posts and such. I hope you pick good people.

Chris

135791 said:
i dont no some crap david keeps saying, i dont even no why we bother being staff

he just unbans anyone with a high post count

one of these ill be banned but not for long as david wont want to loose the 4k posts from the forum, same with everyone else
Your not wrong there mate, I totally agree with all you have said...

I personally think, who cares who is picked ya know?

It's just a forums and not like your gonna get a big award if ya get picked or something, you people seem to fight and argue about the most dumbest stuff.

David should pick on his own and he can let loose the decision..

I actually have enough of my shoulders such as being a webmaster and what not... so I wouldn't be able to handle this forum even if I did want to become a staff member.

Chris

lol yes lets let david choose, i onder how many members will walk and how many of the current staff would

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom