David Lindon said:
Hmmm. I'd like to keep it as computers and cars related really

well those were just ideas anyway's, but we need to get rid of that ridiculous hamster..
hamster.gif

and put in something more ...well like this >>
413orso2-thumb.gif

413orso2-thumb.gif

What! You can't put that up! Its a Teddy Bear drowning in Milk! I wonder if he made it out or if he is in Teddy Bear heaven now?

Lord Kalthorn said:
413orso2-thumb.gif

What! You can't put that up! Its a Teddy Bear drowning in Milk! I wonder if he made it out or if he is in Teddy Bear heaven now?
Well it beats the crap out of that lunitic hamster who has a self eatable mental comlex....haha

~mr mixx~ said:

Well it beats the crap out of that lunitic hamster who has a self eatable mental comlex....haha
Teddy beat the crap out of a lunitic Hamster? Well hat off to him, Teddy is well 'ard. He's probably only in the milk so he can show off to some Teddy Bear Babes about how long he can hold his breathe under milk, then in the immortal words of Al Murray he will ask about the Enemy of his Enemy, and in a very philosophic fashion, ask where he is, because he'll kill him too.

mark thorpe said:
thats what i think would be the best avatar :p

LK, welcome back!! what ya been up to?
Lol, it would be pretty funny :p

Nothing much; I have an interview with Virgin Trains at London Euston next Friday! :D How'd the Stansted thing go?!

Got the job at stansted, im now employed by SR Technics, who are paying me £160 a week to go to college... ive also passed my theory, and got my practicle exam tomorrow (really hope i pass!), have bought a peugeot 206 1.4 diesel. college is pretty good, im doing mechanical and electrical engineering NVQ 2, and a national certificate in something else... along with all 6 key skills. im gonna be busy once the work starts... ive also melted my laptop charger, and are waiting for samsung to send me a new one... lol

good luck with that interview! hope you get the job...

mark thorpe said:
985466054213bc3f2e490.jpg

thats what i think would be the best avatar :p

LK, welcome back!! what ya been up to?

Remember you will be able to have that when we become mods, we get custom avatars.
:D

Back
Top Bottom