voltage mod

would the same process be used to flash the 6600? Also, isnt there a chance that I cant change it through a softmod and that I will have to hardmod it in so way or other?

towly said:
would the same process be used to flash the 6600? Also, isnt there a chance that I cant change it through a softmod and that I will have to hardmod it in so way or other?

U just have to find a bios that matches ur card and then u can edit it. Don't use the bios for other cards coz they have different settings which could lead to ur card blowing up.

all u need to do is download the bios u need then alter it with a program then flash it with another program, it took me a few tries but i got it in the end and its worth it

gaming_freak said:
all u need to do is download the bios u need then alter it with a program then flash it with another program, it took me a few tries but i got it in the end and its worth it

I'm trying it too, soon. When I have time. :p

But my gues is that the result will be some smoke coming out of my computer, but u never know.

How dangerous is a vid card bios flash? Would it be safer to flash the bios or to do a pencil mod until I can solder on a 10k ohm VR.

Back
Top Bottom