Files Having to do with

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
I have one of those nasty Toolbars on IE and I cant get rid of it, Its not in Add Remove either, Any Ideas How I could find files having to do with iexplore.exe or something and delete it manually? I could maybe find the core, then find files having to do with it too

In case your wondering The thing just calls itself SearchToolbar, It has a link to thequicklink.com/remove.php to remove it but You know its just going to be more spyware If I did what it wants me to do, It makes me where I cant right click and hide it either, I cant move ie around at all, Its set like that. Poses a problem too because mother and father are angry, they dont want to use firefox, iexplorer is obviously safer because its made by microsoft. "not some third rate, no name company like mozilla" -_-

So yeah, Any ideas on how to remove it would be helpful, If theres something simple to do but think "he obviously did blah" tell me anyways, We always can forget stuff

lmao 2 seconds after I post this I delete everything in c:\programfiles\internet explorer\plugins and its gone

Only problem: Now I still cant right click, I have no address bar, and I have no "Standard Buttons"

Sounds like the bar edited some registry settings. Try using a spyware removal tool like SpyBot: Search and Destroy.

Get Microsoft Antispyware from their site. From there you can delete Internet Explorer Toolbars easily, and reset the options for default sites and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom