Geometry Study Guides

Amorssang1

BSOD
Hey all, I need some help with something. I'm going to be taking the highschool proficiency test and I need some help finding a FREE geometry study guide. I was going to buy stufff, but well, it got all screwed up. Anyways, I found some things but they aren't that great and I know I won't get the best but I just need as many rescources as possible. So if people could help me out by taking a few minutes to search for some things that would be great, or if you already know of a site then great.

If you have any spare time, please help me with this. Thanks.

-Gannon

Yes, I've searched and I've found. But as one person searching I will miss things, there might be a better study guide I am not finding that would be found if multiple people were looking. It's not mandatory, I was just asking for a little help.

Yeah, been checking that one out. It's the best I've found so far. Thanks.

I was never good in math, or more so, I never applied my self in math. I'm a junior and still in Algebra. lol.

I took algebra 8th grade. They always say your either an algebra or geometry person, never both. They were right, for the most part failed algebra..

MarxSoccer said:
I took algebra 8th grade. They always say your either an algebra or geometry person, never both. They were right, for the most part failed algebra..

Makes no difference. Not everyone learns the same way or at the same speed. You're "suppose" to have this book finished by this time and that science done by that time. It's all bogus crap. Take the time you need and do it right, that's what I think. The school system always tries to force one way of teaching in a certain amount of time but it fails many students because the school doesn't know what the Hell they are doing. Ofcourse, there are those that just fail everything no matter what anyways, lol.

I'm leaning more towards, there's always one you click with, and one you get stuck on, have a harder time with..

Yeah, ofcourse. And usually that "click" comes from ones learning style. Hands on, visual, verbal...whatever. Thats what annoys me about school, its always taught one way.

Back
Top Bottom