Where google thinks Carmen is

Re: ()/\/\g L()L l33t

root said:
shame you didn't look any further and then you'll have realised that "where in the world is Carmen Sandiego" is actually a game about someone called Carmen who travels around Egypt, (duh)...

hence where in the world is carmen Sandiego actually has Egypt written since thats where most links are to...

Perhaps you could find the place on a map to educate me a little better about where in the world you actually thin Carmen, sandiego is???

This was supposed to be funny, but like all mods they try to find something that will start an arguement and then if you say something they don't like you get BANNED! You can't fight back because the mods hide behind their powers and ban you even if you are in the right. An example would be.. Spank Fusion, Dark Blade, Neochivers, and ME at one time

The Amish Kid said:
I saw that a long time ago on Attack of the Show
The best part of that is Brainaics, this show is great cause they are always blowing things up, especially RV's. to those who have never seen this show, it's funny.

EliteGamer said:
This was supposed to be funny, but like all mods they try to find something that will start an arguement and then if you say something they don't like you get BANNED! You can't fight back because the mods hide behind their powers and ban you even if you are in the right. An example would be.. Spank Fusion, Dark Blade, Neochivers, and ME at one time

oh, I see... Ha, ha hah.

I didn't realise it was meant to be funny, I though you were just being dumb!

I've never banned any of those users! in fact the only users I've ever banned have been people who came here to spam...
With the exception of you, And I baned many of your multiple accounts that you made when you couldn't quite understand that a moderator had banned you for good reasons and that you wern't entitled to make many many other sites just to come back here and spam the place...

any ideas why it came to my mind that it could just be you being dumb?

i banned darkblade, well zen, several times

as for the others, if i could id show you what i said about the wrongfull bannings in the staff lounge, but boss says i cant

In response to the reported post...

read and re-read what I wrote... I never said elite gamer was dumb, I said that I had thought he was being dumb as I hadn't realised it was meant to be a joke, and gave a good reason for my thoughts, as well as a response to his post about out of control mods...

- reading comprehension = 0/10

In case there is anyone else out there who cannot read 'the queens english' I appologies if it did come accross that I was calling EliteGamer dumb...

it wasn't the case...

EliteGamer said:

:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom