Help on installing fans

thanx for the fans guys...the quiter one looks good ownage...would I just need one? are they a good fan? will they fit in the fron of a case? and do they inhale air in instead of exhaust (sorry im new too computer fans)?

thanx again

you can change the direction of airflow by turning the fan around. How many fans can you fit in the front? How big are the fan holes in the front of the case? what case do you have? Delta is a very good company, they make fans that push a lot of air at a low noise level due to the fact that they have only 3 blades compared to 9 bladed fans.

The pic below is of the front of my case (sorry I am not sure what the case is excatly called). As you can see the oonly real place I could put a fan/s is if I remove those 3 panels under my DVD Burner. The measurements of the 3 panels is: 12.5cm by 14.5cm. Are the fans able to go in there?

Thanx again

PC.jpg

i dont think you can fit fans there, you need to open the side panel and look inside.

yeah bud..there's either pci fans or fans you install on the back of the tower :) for the front.. perhaps you can install one for inhaler ..

that is what I was thinking...I will take another picture of my computer this time with the panels off to see if you can see anyway a fan could be installed there.

Thanx for the help

Back
Top Bottom