Computer turns itself on?!?!?!?!

jollybluegiant

Baseband Member
Ok so the first time this happened i was asleep and thought i was dreamin it or something. But then, when i was getting ready for school, it turned itself on!!! i checked to see if anything hit the power button, nothing did. I then checked for crossed wires or something, nothing. Can anyone explain this?

P.S. It does this rarely like 2-3 times a week (if you call that rare)

I'm thinking a power spike or something like that? Weird power fluctuations...?

Yeah it's more then likly the PSU. If it provides power then it obviously can turn it on and off whenever something weird happens inside of it.

Just replace the PSU with a different, and see if the problem still persists. If it does then I htink it's something in your CPU or motherboard or something that controls power to the main elements of the computer...

ok ill do that stuff. Hope it works.

hahaha the first thing that came into my mind, when it happened the second time, were the movies terminator 1,2,and 3. lol just thought my comp would grow arms, pull out a huge M16, and murder me. :(

Have you repented your sins and made sure you haven't upset any demons? Haha, that is really strange... o_O

jollybluegiant said:
ok ill do that stuff. Hope it works.

hahaha the first thing that came into my mind, when it happened the second time, were the movies terminator 1,2,and 3. lol just thought my comp would grow arms, pull out a huge M16, and murder me. :(

Sheesh, what have you been doing? :p

Nice double post... and btw... he's probably been watching those movies... especially because of Mr. Ahhhnold Schrawanesggear or whatever is running California.

Back
Top Bottom