F.E.A.R MP demo!

alvino said:
They have a slow-motion TDM?! Glorious....:D

It's really cool. Though I don't like being the guy with the slow-mo ability, coz then everyone can see where u are. So usually I just stick with taking advantage of others using the slow-mo, but sometimes I take it for myself and go on a headshot rampage. :)

I can't stand slow motion. How do you know when an enemy is nearby? I see a lot of little arrows flying around during gameplay, one is green the other is white. Which one is the enemy?

TRDCorolla said:
I can't stand slow motion. How do you know when an enemy is nearby? I see a lot of little arrows flying around during gameplay, one is green the other is white. Which one is the enemy?

U don't know if there is an enemy nearby. Only if they have the slow-mo thingy then u see a red mark (something like this (|>) above them, this ofcourse seen through walls. But other than that u don't know.

&

tdm= team death match

Oh cool. Makes it better that way too. I hate when we can anticipate where each other are. Makes the game not fun anymore. Just during the gameplay, I see all kinds of those little arrows everywhere. So they have to be teammates then.

Back
Top Bottom