Did You Know??

Status
Not open for further replies.

wozelbeak

Daemon Poster
Post your "did you know" facts and statistics here.
feel free to impart any of your hard earned knowledge on this thread.
i will start the ball rolling:
Did you know that you can do simple calculations in the google search bar!
woz

Did you know that in America people order large fries, a double cheese burger, and then get a DIET coke? wow.... and also, did you know that in America, the pizza delievery comes faster than the ambulance? And did you know that in America, we drive on parkways, and park on driveways? Did you know that, all you CF'ers, that delieveries by boats are cargo, and then delieveries by car are shipments? Interesting... and, in case you were wondering, I did all of these off the top of my head... so yeah..

Did you know that I could eat a rock?

Did you know I want to hit david lindon with a stick?

Did you know racism still occurs on the news?

wozelbeak said:
Did you know that you can do simple calculations in the google search bar!
woz
Yes I did...

Did you know in Australia, we kill and eat the two animals that are on our national crest. No other country has this distinction...

oz_emblem.jpg

jac006 said:
Did you know that in America people order large fries, a double cheese burger, and then get a DIET coke? wow.... and also, did you know that in America, the pizza delievery comes faster than the ambulance? And did you know that in America, we drive on parkways, and park on driveways? Did you know that, all you CF'ers, that delieveries by boats are cargo, and then delieveries by car are shipments? Interesting... and, in case you were wondering, I did all of these off the top of my head... so yeah..
Thats pretty good.

I usually have a few but my mind is blank today!

Did you know that 10 people die a year from vending machines falling on top of them??

Did you know that 4 people a year die from testing batteries on there tougues?

Did you know that we are all living in a self induced state of hypnosis perpetuated by the opression of the government in the real world. . .and that bottled water has an expiration date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom