Windows Vista Build 5219

lhuser

Golden Master
According to my first impressions, the look and fell again was updated. The taskbar is not transparent and the icons are updated. There are new games added and the old games got upgraded. There are new cards, nice animations and a nice background.

As for compability, I will keep you updated.

Windows Vista will be a special OS with pros and cons. The only con I found at the moment is that when you search for a file, you have to click on the first arrow, but this is hard to do if you are a Windows XP expert. I shall keep you updated boys and girls!

*NEW*

Windows Vista Build 5219 is The Ultimate Edition.

It includes features like the Media Center program, which is updated with a total new interface (I won't be suprised if it's included inWindows XP SP3)

Also, There are the Tablet PC features added in Vista, again, more advanced.

In control Panel, There are new features added like

-Secure Startup
-Peer to Peer (P2P)
-Pen Propreties
-Wireless Link
-Parental Control
-Speech recognitions
-Auxiliary Display
-iSCSI Initiator

A pros have been found. If you hover your mouse to a tab, a small preview will be available to see what's going on there. Pics will be posted.

A new Vista screen Saver is added

More to come

*Recommendations*

You need at least 1GHZ CPU...1.5 would be great
256MB Minimum...512 is better, but I recommend 1GB RAM
5GB HDD or more...Having a good cache HDD helps alot.

You need to pull alot from Vista due to visual styles.

If you adjust it for better performance, the specs can be lowered.

Time for pics Gallery 1

Desktop
T0_-1_758510.JPG

Start Menu
T0_-1_758514.JPG

All card games are re-defined...Freecell example
pic0049lq.jpg

More to come

Nice triple posting there, its called a edit button ;)
Anyways, Vista seems to be pertty good from what i heard, to be honest, i think that it was long long overdue, i sure wonder what they've been doing lately, it took them 3 years or so to release a windows xp sp2, and the same amount of time to finally get a beta for a next os, i also hear that they're going to release windows xp sp3 :)
I can't wait ...

I think the only legal way is to pay for an MSDN subscription and get it through them.

I've got academic access to download loads of stuff for nothing, legally, but sadly Vista isn't part of the collection.

Back
Top Bottom