Yield manager

samboo1

Beta member
Hi. Im not really sure if this is the right place to post this but i wasnt sure where to post about spyware. So sorry if its misplaced.:)
Anyway ive been needing advise on how to get rid of pop ups called yield manager, if you have heard of them. Of course ive tried spyware programs etc but it seems to hide from them. Any ideas would be appreciated! Thanks.

what spyware scanners do you have?

I recommend ad-aware, spybot S&D, spyblaster (actually stops spyware from getting into the computer) and microsoft anti spyware (not as good as the rest but still a worthy back up)

I have ad-adware and microsoft spyware. Ad-aware does get rid of the pop ups but they come back after about 24 hours.
I have no idea what i did to cause the pop ups either.
I will try your other programs suggestion cantona.

Well i dont know if its worked so far but ive cleared my system of spyware using ad-adware then used spyware blaster to keep them from installing. Hopefully it will work! :D

I doubt that this is going to work but check the startup (start->run->msconfig->startup. Then google for all of the processes and if it comes up being spyware related uncheck it.

Also just try search for yield manager and delete if u find it.

Back
Top Bottom