fan trouble

Re: omg fan trouble

Weird...I always thought though that it blew outwards, away from the CPU to take the heat from the heatsink... Well that answers the question to why you can't exactly feel the heat... But i always thought I felt a bit of warm heat, so thought it was blowing out...oh well :p
I just fitted it as it came with the processor.

this is annoying. this chipset fan i want to kill it. would the chipset be ok if it didnt have a fan on it? this fan is crap.

and i dont know how to get a new one in there cuz this one has like two plastic things and there are springs on them so i dont know how to get this one off.

um other thing would it be any different id i plugged it into a differnt power supply plug thingy there is only one near by but it would work...

my temp really hasnt dropped. well i still havent put those fans in the front. wen i lpu tthem in the front and it doesnt do anything i will reverse my heatsink fan.

alright after a long time i just put two fans in the front...now i have two in the front and back.

ugh man my temp hasnt gone down at all. what do i have to do?

Why don't you try installing a new Zalman heatsink/fan for the CPU? Did you buy an exhaust blower yet? You always have the option to get it water cooled if you wish.

What is the temp of the room the computer is in? Ambient temp has a lot to do with cooling a computer. I keep my computer room at 59F year round. And will you please stop with the profanity? I have edit two of yours posts so far.

Back
Top Bottom