i need a goooood explanation

lhuser

Golden Master
Way before, when I wasn't registered here, I got an IP ban from a forum...ok, I was only 14 and I was a verrrrrry saucy boy...

Anyhow, how could my IP adress get unbanned like that?!?

if someone's registered at www.pro-networks.org please tell them why... if a mod don't like me posting the link, remove it. I don't want any harm...I just want explanations

If I e-mail the admin, he's going to sue my guts off

I'm a little confused... you say you want to know how your i.p. got banned? Or unbanned? You mean you can access that forum there now but you weren't able to before? ....

My IP got banned, due for being saucy...

Now, today, I come there and poof! it's unbanned. What did the admin think? Does this means he's willing to give me another chance or what?

And an E-mail isn't available

Maybe it was a history thing... where after a certain date it stops... that might be it...

lhuser said:
If I e-mail the admin, he's going to sue my guts off

If you email the Administrator, promise him / her that you will never ever do it again, and that you are are a reformed person who deserves a second chance. Give them a big sob story in other words.

It works on this forum, the amount of members that have come off life bans here is unbelievable...

Well.... to tell you the truth, in the real world, once you do something wrong.... that's that. Like stealing, murder, etc. I know I know... the internet isn't as serious... but still.... just know he might not let you in again...

Wombat said:

If you email the Administrator, promise him / her that you will never ever do it again, and that you are are a reformed person who deserves a second chance. Give them a big sob story in other words.

It works on this forum, the amount of members that have come off life bans here is unbelievable...

Blow me.

Back
Top Bottom