FS: Pentium 4 3.4GHz, 1GB RAM, 320GB HDD, Radeon 9800 Pro, iPod Mini, Extras!

Phairas

Solid State Member
FS: Pentium 4 3.4GHz, 1GB RAM, 320GB HDD, Radeon 9800 Pro, iPod Mini, Extras! $1100

Howdy, folks! I'm looking to sell my main machine, and i'm starting to lean more towards the mobile market for my future work and gaming needs.

The complete specs:

Motherboard – Gigabyte P4 Titan GA-8IP775-G
Processor -- 3.4GHz Pentium 4 with HyperThreading
Memory – 1GB DDR400 RAM
Graphics – ATI Radeon 9800 Pro (128MB)
Sound(x2) – CMedia PCI Card, Onboard Intel Sound
Optical(x2) – DVD-ROM (16x) & DVD+/-RW (2.4x)
Hard Drives(x2) – 160GB Maxtor DiamondMax 9's @ 7200 RPM
USB Card – An Additonal 2 USB Ports, Bringing The Total to 8!

Motherboard information:

Processor
LGA 775 for Pentium 4 Processor
CPU FSB / System Bus 800 / 533 MHz FSB
Chipset
Northbridge: Intel 865P MCH
Southbridge: Intel ICH5
Integrated Peripherals:
Marvell Gigabit Ethernet Controller
Realtek ALC850 AUDIO
Memory type
Dual Channel DDR 400 / 333 / 266 support
Max capacity: 4 GB
DIMM slots: 4
Internal I/O Connectors
2 x Serial ATA ports
2 x UltraDMA 100/66 Bus Master IDE
1 x FDD connector
2 x USB 2.0 (supports 4 ports by cable)
CD/AUX in
1 x Game port pin header
Rear Panel I/O
4 x USB 2.0 ports
1 x RJ45 LAN ports
1 x LPT port
2 x PS/2 ports (Keyboard/Mouse)
3 x Audio ports (Line-in / Line-out / MIC)
Form Factor
ATX
30.5cm x 24.4cm
H/W Monitoring
System health status auto-detect and report by BIOS
H/W detects and report power-in voltage, CPU voltage, and Fan speed
Bundled Software
Norton Internet Security 2003
Norton Anti Virus
Norton Personal Firewall
Norton Privacy Control
Norton Parental Control
Norton Spam Alert
Gigabyte Windows Utility Manager

The case: http://www.jasonphairas.com/Case.jpg

The case was custom designed and is made from hard steel and plastic. As you'll see in the pictures, the top of the case has a sturdy handle, making machine transport extremely easy. The case has 4 5 ¼ drive bays, three of which are currently in use, but you can customize the drive bay components as much as you'd like. There are also 2 3 ½ drive bays, and like the 5 ¼ drive bays, you can add or remove components as you see fit. The case has a standard power on and off switch, as well as the reset button on the left side. The grill at the front of the machine, between the headlights, allows for venting. On the right side of the machine, are 2 USB ports, with a cover to keep them hidden. There is also a sound-out and microphone jack, which can be used with whatever the primary audio card, is currently set as. As you will see, and as I just mentioned, the case has many LED's which can keep the bedroom lit up at night. You can manually turn these on and off, by unplugging their respective cables from within the case. On the right side of the headlight, you will find the glowing power light, and on the left, you will find your primary hard disk activity LED. The cables that control these lights are plugged into the motherboard. You will notice the case has a clear window on the side, with a large fan mounted on it. The fan glows with rainbow LED's and is very quiet. I placed the Apple Computer sticker on the side of the machine as a joke, and it makes it geekier. You can remove this yourself, if you'd like. It is one of the many highly effective methods this machine has to keep itself cool, even with all of the components that have been included. I will talk about cooling, next.

Cooling: http://www.jasonphairas.com/Inside.jpg

This machine has many different methods of cooling, but biggest of all, are the large amounts of fans inside, and more can be added, if you so desire to do so. As you can see, the front of the case has a large 5 ¼ bay fan. The fan is powered by a power connector within the case, and is basically silent, though it spins extremely fast! An additional fan can be placed underneath, for similar and doubled cooling! The side window, as described above, has a large fan on the side, and on the rear of the system, there is one large fan blowing air out of the back. The CPU has a massive ThermalTake fan on it, which keeps the CPU running at very good temperatures. This is by far the largest fan in the system, and helps protect the most critical part of the machine. The CPU fan works with the fan on the window, sending are immediately out of the case. The power supply is 600 watts, and like many other components of the system, is lit up inside and also has a window, so you can look in and see the different parts of the power supply. The power supply has a fan on the front that sucks air out of the system, and sends it through the fan on the back of the power supply. The ATI Radeon 9800 Pro has the stock heatsink and fan, which keeps the card cool. You will not be able to hear any noise coming from the fan, and it's main priority is to keep the card cool, and does not interact with anything else in the system. With all of the fans running all at once, it's extremely quiet in the environment it's currently at, my bedroom. It's not hard to fall asleep with this sytem running, as I've done it plenty of times before!

EXTRAS:

This computer will also come with a bunch of extras, including but not limited to games! You'll get the following games, with this sytem:

XIII
StarCraft
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Battlefield 1942 Anthology
Battlefield Vietnam
Battlefield 2
Unreal Tournament 2004
Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault
Tribes: Vengeance
GTA: Vice City
Ghost Recon
Far Cry DVD Editon
Command & Conquer Renegade

All games come with jewel cases and or their original box, and all legit with working product keys -- it's a great value!

You will also receive a keyboard, mouse, webcam, and a 4GB Siler iPod Mini!

The asking price for this entire package is $1200/obo.

My email address is jason.phairas@earthlink.net Feel free to contact me with any questions you might have!

EDIT: Price lowered to $1100/obo

Sorry, they should be fixed now. Does anyone think i'm asking too much? I'd be willing to lower it a little.

With the Ipod and Games thrown in I think your price is on target. Maybe lower it $100 or so, but I think it's pretty fair. I'd be interested if I was in the market for that system.

$USD It will ship from Chicago, Illinois, at whatever shipping method is asked. Shipping is free, if sold at $1200, but it can certainly be negotiated if the sale price is lower. PM me with any questions anyone might have! :)

This is a good price, for what you ship... If I had the money, I'd buy it...but I don't :(

Nice Deal! The case...Linkworld right? LOL My friend popped a whole in the side of his case...same one as yours...he got mad cuz he got a virus :p

Price lowered to $1050 USD + Extras. $75 for shipping should cover everything, I hope.

Back
Top Bottom