Do you use CF at school?

99nasha

Fully Optimized
Last year I was happily using it everyday, then they banned it for a week, and then banned all forums. I found it really annoying because I wasnt doing anything wrong. I found a way around it typed (/display at the end!) and then this way got banned as well! Everytime they ban my methods I have to spend ages working out a way how to get round it...

Have other schools banned forums?

My college banned everything about games, but the college never did anything about this site. I guess there was too much people to look out for since it was a college and all. Plus, since it was a sort of computing course anyway, I doubt they could have stopped me.

Though, when one teacher found out, he stopped me, hehe. He told me it was distracting me, and I should get on with my work :p

Thats all i do at school now!! sit on cf!! although our school has not banned it cause im about the only one in the school that knows about it... our system works off if heaps off people access a site the IT guy sees it and bannneds it.... so i think im fine for now!!!!

Hahahaha, I'm sitting in my Microsoft Visual Basic class right now :p
Class ends in 1 minute, Woot! Now i got history in french sooo borrring.

Its not actually banned at school although they say in the internet agreement that forums are banned, me and my mate always go on them but dont post, then we say that we found them on google..lol

I don't even have time to use this at school. Only at home. I may look in at work but don't reply because they track everything.

99nasha said:
Last year I was happily using it everyday, then they banned it for a week, and then banned all forums. I found it really annoying because I wasnt doing anything wrong. I found a way around it typed (/display at the end!) and then this way got banned as well! Everytime they ban my methods I have to spend ages working out a way how to get round it...

Have other schools banned forums?

Our banned a few, like Gaiaonline...I can't figure about the point being there irst of all, but they found a way around it. This site is still ok...

Back
Top Bottom