7800gtx recall

Man. That card was suppossed to be top notch. Such a shame to have a recall. I may not like nVidia all that much, but it pains me to see a good video card have to be recalled...

BigLu said:
I still love my X800, and I also had a 6600GT, which, in my opinion, doesn't come close to my X800.

Considering that the X800's and the 6600's aren't even supposed to compete against each other, duh.

1337DuD3 said:
Man. That card was suppossed to be top notch. Such a shame to have a recall. I may not like nVidia all that much, but it pains me to see a good video card have to be recalled...

Indeed. At least they're not lying about it and trying to cover it up. Props for that ;)

Yup. Anytime a video card is recalled, it affects all of us who like video cards. Suggesting that something went wrong. Bah...I don't liek when that kind of thing happens. Video cards are always supposse to work and perform at the highest possible level. Whether it be ATi or nVidia, if somehting gets called back, it to me means something went wrong in the technology. Who knows what might go wrong with the next gen cards?

no he does not make his own her workds for i think nvidia designing ways to more efficently power the video cards. and yes there actually is a recall soon you will see some news on it. i beleive there was something on tomshardware.com not so sure. but supposedly there not sure yet because the 7800gtx isnt even in the same competition as the 6800 like it was suppose to be because they cheated on the fps. or something. when you look at it its great graphics but when you take a screen shot it looks worse.

EDIT: sorry it took so long to reply my internet died for about a week the guy just came and fixed it.

Feircepc said:
when you look at it its great graphics but when you take a screen shot it looks worse

What? :s *confused*

That makes no sense what so ever mate...

If the graphics look great when playing, thats good... if it doesn't when you take an image, who cares?
Its most likley not the card doing that, but the software or drivers your using.

Its happened to my mates PC with a Geforce 4 card, and when importing into paint after pressing Print Screen, it goes to 256bit colours.

So...er....doesn't make sense that.

Back
Top Bottom