F.E.A.R MP demo!

MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIRED:

Windows® XP, x64 or 2000 with latest service pack installed; DirectX® 9.0c (August Edition) or higher; Pentium® 4 1.7 GHz or equivalent processor; 512 MB of RAM or more; 64 MB GeForce™ 4 Ti or Radeon® 9000 video card; Monitor that can display in 4:3 aspect ratio; 5.0 GB free Hard Drive Space for installation; Additional hard drive space for a swap file and saved game files; 4x CD-ROM drive; 16-bit DirectX® 9.0 compliant sound card with support for EAX™ 2.0; Broadband or LAN connection for multiplayer games; Mouse; Keyboard

RECOMMENDED HARDWARE:

Pentium® 4 3.0 GHz or equivalent processor; 1 GB RAM; A 256 MB Radeon® 9800 Pro or GeForce™ FX 5900 or equivalent supported DirectX® 9 compliant video card with hardware T&L and pixel shader 2.0 support; Sound Blaster® X-Fi™ series sound card

SUPPORTED CHIPSETS:

ATI™ Radeon® 9000 Series, Radeon® 9500 Series, Radeon® 9600 Series, Radeon® 9700 Series, Radeon® 9800 Series, Radeon® X600 Series, Radeon® X700 Series, Radeon® X800 Series, Radeon® X850 Series

NVIDIA® GeForce™ 4 Ti series, GeForce™ FX 5900 series, 6600 series, 6800 series, 7800 series

I am officially addicted to this game. The demo MP version is excellent although I still can't get my hands on the Particle Canon. TDM is what I play the most. We should get together and play this badboy game.

What's CTF like? TDM is basic...not as much strategy as CTF, but more slaughter.

It's same thing like Unreal Tournament. The two teams have their own territory and your job is to capture the enemy flag and bring it back to your base at the same time, defending your flag. It's ok. I prefer TDM. I just wish we can talk online too (not typing it out--too slow), like Splinter Cell. A lot of strategy can be used that way.

When I play TDM, I let my teammates know what we're going to do. Most of us agree to watch each other's back or split into pairs at mimimum so someone is always watching your back. It's so cool that way. There were times when we all grouped together and create a massive front line to counter our enemies. So fun. I'm a rusher so I usually like to go ahead of everyone. Then I'll signal if the coast is clear. Again, a microphone would make this so much easier to do.

Can't u use the microphone in fear!?
I'd imagine that u can, and then there is always teamspeak, though it might work with the demo.

Hmm i downloaded it and for some reason it crashes to my desktop when i connect to a server..

I don't see the feature to speak. You can type to your teammates, but that distracts you from playing the game and owning noobs.

One time, I killed all 4 enemies at the same time with my grenade. That was sweet. I got big props on that from teammates. I finally got my first crack at the particle cannon. I didn't get it from it's hiding place but from someone I killed. I picked it up and blow people away with one little shot. I love how they incinerate and turn to ashes. Nice detail.

I'm having a major problem with the MP demo now. I own everytime, :D not that I mind being the best on the server but I'd like some challenge sometimes. Like yesterday I played 4 rounds of slow-mo tdm.
1st round: 79-20
2nd round: 63-27
3rd round: 83-28
4th round 87-23

And the most kills everytime.

And about the speak thing it could be that they did not include it in the demo. If they don't put it in the full game I'd imagine that they get rid of the problems caused by teamspeak running in the background.

Back
Top Bottom