ahhh, dumb m$

~mr mixx~ said:

Word, when i buy a new Cd i make a back-up copy and use the backup til it's worn out and scratched then i make another from the original.

so many people buy cd's but they let the original get scrached up.

See?!!?! I'm not crazy! People actually do this! Thanks, mixx!

yea, i make copies of all my cds too.
Well i got it installed :p I just downloaded it off the internet, which in this case is legal because i have the original right here. And it worked! Woot. I just think the cd is soooo scratched up that it doesnt read that one file that it says is missing. But i checked and it was there and all, i dunno anymore.

Well, my friend told me by using Deamon Tools i can burn the cd and it will unlock it, how do i do this?? anyone know? i cant call him right now...

wiktorek01 said:
yea, i make copies of all my cds too.
Well i got it installed :p I just downloaded it off the internet, which in this case is legal because i have the original right here. And it worked! Woot. I just think the cd is soooo scratched up that it doesnt read that one file that it says is missing. But i checked and it was there and all, i dunno anymore.

Well, my friend told me by using Deamon Tools i can burn the cd and it will unlock it, how do i do this?? anyone know? i cant call him right now...
well some cd burner's just have to be cleaned every so often then it won't have any problem reading cd's.

as far as using Deamon Tools , not shure what you mean, but you can also have windows media player 9 or above rip the cd your playing. then you can make a copy of it.

windows media player can only rip music cds. Is there a program that can rip data cds or the .iso file somehow??

Hmm exactly what i was wondering ... don't you just mean copying an exact one of the original ?

Your welcome. After installing WinISO, Nero recognized all my .iso files as original images from CDs and burning them was a cinch.

Back
Top Bottom