Halo 3

The ship date is subject to change, so you don't really know. All I can say is, awesome!

Uh...all I see is a picture of the box. Hopefully its a little better than the first 2, which I have to say, were alright but nothing to rave about.

The first one was awesome. The story line and everything was great. If you really want to get the whole story, you have to read the novels. Halo 2's single-player was ok...the story line left much to be desired. The multiplayer, however, is the best part. It's what makes Halo 2 such a great game. I just hope that Halo 3 will be a mix of both great single and multiplayer.

alvino said:
The first one was awesome. The story line and everything was great. If you really want to get the whole story, you have to read the novels. Halo 2's single-player was ok...the story line left much to be desired. The multiplayer, however, is the best part. It's what makes Halo 2 such a great game. I just hope that Halo 3 will be a mix of both great single and multiplayer.

how can anyone stand halo?? its so slow and boring. my neighbors constantly want to play it and i hate that game. there are so many better games out there, i dont know why anyone bothers with halo. besides halo 2 is more like an expansion to halo 1 than it is a new game.

I enjoyed both games, but they still have a few things to improve on. Some of these things are like online co-op for campaigns, on xbox live more customation with the Game types, more game types, orcourse more maps. But all in all Halo still is one of the greatest FPS on Xbox. Plus I can't wait untill halo 3 :D

Chris

mr.monger said:
how can anyone stand halo?? its so slow and boring. my neighbors constantly want to play it and i hate that game. there are so many better games out there, i dont know why anyone bothers with halo. besides halo 2 is more like an expansion to halo 1 than it is a new game.

exactly.

Cannot wait... even though I'm a pc person, console is still awesome.

mr.monger said:

Opinion noted.

Back
Top Bottom