mp3 player

That's a decision you'll have to make. Ebay is usally quite secure, just make sure you don't order from some "wierd" looking advertisement. If a company is selling on ebay, then check out their web page and see if it really exists...that sort of stuff. Should be fine though.

hmm well i think im going to have to go with the rio carbon just because it has the facility to charge from the mains, as say if u wer on holiday and u needed to charge it you dont always have a usb port!!!!! although the rio does not have the radio which is very annoying!!

iPod Nano for sure, mine has no problems what so ever and it is amazing. Cheap for wht it is aswell.

iPod Nano looks like another stupid trick to get consumers to buy. Its smaller! OOOHHHH....AWWWWWWW....look at the smallness! I'm sorry, but its so damn small you feel like your going to break the damn thing. I like to feel the weight in my hands, the mass. That was one thing I liked about the iPod, it felt good to hold. The Nano is just some homosexual product being thrown out there for apple to make a few extra bucks.

mikee286 said:
ya the ipod nano rocks but I don't know if the battery is replacable

It's not - the battery is soldered to the board. As for the Nano being homosexual, I'm not sure if that's possible, but okay.

I'd go for the Rio Carbon. I've heard lots of good things about it. A friend of mine had one, and he loved it. Also, Rio makes a really good mp3 player user interface.

Back
Top Bottom