Car!!

It looks a very nice car Mark, the first car is the best car. I still have memories of my first car a 1951 Ford Anglia...

It's a really nice car Mark, but I was wondering, why do you have it parked on the grass? Or do a lot of people do that..?

Yeah, I know for sure that the 206 is a good runner. Its been on Top Gear :p Plus, it is on Need For Speed Underground, yes :D

I might be getting a Peogeot 206 in about 1½ years. That's when I get my driving license. Though it's dark green, so not as good looking as yours is. Though I might paint it silver, but there is still time to think about that.

Yeah, its second hand, its about 2 years old, with 9,000 miles on the clock...

Ive got it parked on the grass because my mum's and stepdad's cars are parked on the drive, and i dont really want to leave it parked on the road.

What car have you got Natalya?

Daemon, i also really like them in silver, i went with black because i prefer black over silver, but silver would have been my second choice if the black wasnt avaliable...

Oh yeah, round here you don't really want to park it on the road either, but you have no choice really.

Cars though since my house is off another road, like a fork, people turn in a wide angle to turn around, and they get so close to my dads car, its unbelivable.

Yeah, im lucky here, theres enough room on the grass to easily park it on there...

DSC00106.jpg

Back
Top Bottom