mp3 player

alex_boothby

In Runtime
hey guys i wana buy a mp3 player with atleast 4gb of memory, which one do u think i should purcahse? i live in england, and dont have a great deal of money, but i dont want to skimp on quality to much. i was thinking about the rio carbon 5gb and the zen neeon.

help would be appreciated thank you

alex_boothby said:
hey guys i wana buy a mp3 player with atleast 4gb of memory, which one do u think i should purcahse? i live in england, and dont have a great deal of money, but i dont want to skimp on quality to much. i was thinking about the rio carbon 5gb and the zen neeon.

help would be appreciated thank you

no need for 2 threads :)

Go with a creative mp3 player or maybe a Dell DJ (though they are good mp3 players they ARE from dell..lol). Whatever you do, please don't get an iPod. They're overrated as Hell are really don't hold up to the hype.

I have an ipod nano that i won in a raffle and im really impressed. im not sure what everyone is complaining about. They are very good. Very user friendly and really durable.

so wud u recomend i buy a zen neeon, (made by creative) i would have to buy this from ebay as they are not realesed in the uk.

cheers

Yeah, the Zen Neon looks like a great player.

Creative Zen Micro is another one which is almost the same, and comes in 4gig and 5gig models.

Since the Neon is a newer player though, it might be worth going for, since it has the same features as the Micro, and has changable backlight colours :p What a plus! hehe

Creative is also known for the quality of sound, and you won't be dissapointed. Creative hold the best record for quality.

I think its a 97db signal to noise ratio which is excellent, and most players dont get close.

so u think its alrite buying it off ebay round £120, i was just thinking if it goes wrong it would be hard to sort out.

Back
Top Bottom